Thursday, May 27, 2004

reinventing the wheel

Yesterday, I borrowed a friend's work (read forcing the issue). When I first read it from her blog, I was captivated by her words. She was able to describe what I was feeling right now to the letter. To think she wrote it years ago.

I thought twice before asking her permission to include it in my blog. I wanted to write something like that but I didn't want to write something when someone has written something better. Besides, words escape me as of the moment.

Then I thought to myself, why bother reinventing the wheel or doing something for the sake of "it" being my own thing, when I can just go with the flow and ride along with everyone else through this journey called life.

After all, it is a much more enjoyable experience to do so with others rather than just by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home