three men in the gym
Last night I went to the gym to attend my street dancing 102. I was about 40 minutes late so I wasn't able to complete the whole routine. It was fun anyways. I started getting friendly with the girls I saw last week, asking them to teach me how to do the steps or repeat certain moves.
In the corner of my eye, I knew that a lot of guys were watching. It so happened I knew one of them. During the water break he (Guy#1 or G1) approached me:
G1: You're Cecil right?
Me: Yes. (Frowning) Do I know you?
G1: It's me Owen, Lyra's friend.
Me: Owen?? (I was in awe, I almost said awe-n??) You look different.
G1: (Smiles) I had my haircut. It's hot eh. (He's semi-kalbo.)
Me: I didn't recognize you. With the hair and the goatee. (Oh God, he's hot!)
G1: I was with Lyra last night.
Me: Ah ic. Lyra and I are planning to meet up soon. (Noticing the girls in class taking their places) I need to get back to class. Gimik tayo minsan.
G1: Sure. Sabihin mo kay Lyra text na lang ako.
And that was that. Then I saw Guy#2 (G2) in the mirror -- a guy who doesn't like me very much at the moment. I was stopped when I saw him, that I wasn't able to follow the steps. When the class ended, I headed up to use the treadmill. Noticing two were available, one beside G2 and one at the end of the room, I chose the one furthest from G2 to avoid conflict. I was tempted to use the one beside him, just to tease or irritate him but I didn't want him to end up stumbling in the middle of his run.
Later on I knew he knew I was there. I could almost read his thoughts -- he thinks I'm stalking him! Nevertheless, I smile a little smile and let him be. He didn't approach me, in fact, he moved out of the room. He did, however approached me to say "hi and goodbye" when he was about to leave. Probably thinking it was a more mature approach to the situation.
With that, I met Guy#3 (G3), the guy using the treadmill on my left. He's not bad looking and he didn't come on too strong. We started chatting, asking names, and where we live and work. We found out we were both Scorpios and that shyness is not a part of our vocabulary. By the time that G2 dropped by to say his "hi and goodbye", I realized G3 was hitting on me.
G3 said something like: "Baka isumbong ako ng friend mo sa boyfriend mo."
To which my reply was, "Actually... ex ko sya."
In the corner of my eye, I knew that a lot of guys were watching. It so happened I knew one of them. During the water break he (Guy#1 or G1) approached me:
G1: You're Cecil right?
Me: Yes. (Frowning) Do I know you?
G1: It's me Owen, Lyra's friend.
Me: Owen?? (I was in awe, I almost said awe-n??) You look different.
G1: (Smiles) I had my haircut. It's hot eh. (He's semi-kalbo.)
Me: I didn't recognize you. With the hair and the goatee. (Oh God, he's hot!)
G1: I was with Lyra last night.
Me: Ah ic. Lyra and I are planning to meet up soon. (Noticing the girls in class taking their places) I need to get back to class. Gimik tayo minsan.
G1: Sure. Sabihin mo kay Lyra text na lang ako.
And that was that. Then I saw Guy#2 (G2) in the mirror -- a guy who doesn't like me very much at the moment. I was stopped when I saw him, that I wasn't able to follow the steps. When the class ended, I headed up to use the treadmill. Noticing two were available, one beside G2 and one at the end of the room, I chose the one furthest from G2 to avoid conflict. I was tempted to use the one beside him, just to tease or irritate him but I didn't want him to end up stumbling in the middle of his run.
Later on I knew he knew I was there. I could almost read his thoughts -- he thinks I'm stalking him! Nevertheless, I smile a little smile and let him be. He didn't approach me, in fact, he moved out of the room. He did, however approached me to say "hi and goodbye" when he was about to leave. Probably thinking it was a more mature approach to the situation.
With that, I met Guy#3 (G3), the guy using the treadmill on my left. He's not bad looking and he didn't come on too strong. We started chatting, asking names, and where we live and work. We found out we were both Scorpios and that shyness is not a part of our vocabulary. By the time that G2 dropped by to say his "hi and goodbye", I realized G3 was hitting on me.
G3 said something like: "Baka isumbong ako ng friend mo sa boyfriend mo."
To which my reply was, "Actually... ex ko sya."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home