ramibabe gets published
I got a text this morning from Ramibabe that her article, A Dash of Persia on Quezon Avenue, is published in today's Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI). Immediately after breakfast in McDonald's, I bought a copy. (Take note, the last time I bought a newspaper I was still in highschool, wherein it's a requirement for social studies.) Luckily, there was one guy selling papers just outside McDo.
I was so happy for my friend after reading her article. Then, out of curiosity, I searched the online PDI and guess what I found?? Her words (and name!) on the internet and not just on newspaper.
Here's to you, Ramibabe, for writing a good article. I remember the night you wrote this all too well! I wish we did take the picture of us in that place that way we'd get our faces in the newspaper. But then I wonder, parang iba yung nasa picture... Hahaha =)
I was so happy for my friend after reading her article. Then, out of curiosity, I searched the online PDI and guess what I found?? Her words (and name!) on the internet and not just on newspaper.
Here's to you, Ramibabe, for writing a good article. I remember the night you wrote this all too well! I wish we did take the picture of us in that place that way we'd get our faces in the newspaper. But then I wonder, parang iba yung nasa picture... Hahaha =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home