judgement day
Have you ever been ticked just because someone said something in a different manner and it just rubbed you the wrong way?
Well, it happened to me. Lately. With one particular person. Just one. I wish I could blame it to the insanity I experience once a month but I can't because it's too specific. It seems like whatever this person says simply just ticks me off. The thing is, it's not just what s/he says but also what s/he does. It just comes out wrong. Really wrong. So wrong that I want to put my hands on her/his neck and strangle the life out of her/him.
Maybe because I feel judged with what s/he says or does.
Maybe because I feel s/he condones me with her/his self-righteous proclamations.
Maybe because s/he is so insensitive that s/he does not notice how much s/he affects other people.
Maybe because s/he makes me feel insignificant with her/his words and actions.
Maybe it really is just PMS.
Well, it happened to me. Lately. With one particular person. Just one. I wish I could blame it to the insanity I experience once a month but I can't because it's too specific. It seems like whatever this person says simply just ticks me off. The thing is, it's not just what s/he says but also what s/he does. It just comes out wrong. Really wrong. So wrong that I want to put my hands on her/his neck and strangle the life out of her/him.
Maybe because I feel judged with what s/he says or does.
Maybe because I feel s/he condones me with her/his self-righteous proclamations.
Maybe because s/he is so insensitive that s/he does not notice how much s/he affects other people.
Maybe because s/he makes me feel insignificant with her/his words and actions.
Maybe it really is just PMS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home