psycho ex-girlfriends and biatches
Three times in my life I've been an ex-girlfriend. More often than not, I got hurt when the relationship ended and thought of becoming a vindictive bitch or stalker. But I never got to that point, thank God. The worse I became was excessively makulit that drove my ex-boyfriends away.
I know of a girlfriend who stalks her ex-boyfriend in friendster. She keeps herself updated with him by what he posts there. Somehow, I never thought it possible that a person could change his/her profile so often. But apparantly, it works for my friend because she knows who he's with at the moment.
That kind of stalking is pretty acceptable because it's the silent type. I don't think her ex-boyfriend knows about it and is not bothered or paranoid to delete his friendster.
But the kind of story another friend, male this time, told me last week made me cringe and wanted me to disown the involved ex-girlfriend from womankind.
Apparantly, this girl is not silent in her stalking ways. She has the ex-boyfriend's password and is not ashamed to use it. She checks his friendster and email and conveniently blocks users and deletes emails from other girls (myself included, which is why he found out that she was snooping around.) When he changed his friendster password, she demanded to know what it was. She even got mad at him because he didn't tell her.
Goodness, girl, it's over between the two of you! Even if you were still together, it's still not right for you to know (and demand to know) his password unless he freely told you. Even if he did tell you, you shouldn't be checking his email without his permission. It's invasion of privacy!
Quite frankly, I would have told the guy it was his fault he didn't change his passwords. But then he never thought his ex-girlfriend would be such a biatch.
* * *
Speaking of biatches, I had received messages from the wife-from-hell. I used to be sorta-kinda infatuated with a certain married man, who I never physically met, but was able to communicate and connect with quite well.
To be fair, this guy helped me recover at the lowest point in my life (after the last breakup) but I knew that he would never leave his wife. In a way, it became solace for him to have someone else (for whatever his real reason, I don't know.) There's no formal relationship to speak of because (1) we never really met; (2) I was seeing other guys; and (3) he had other women on the side. Anyhoo, after what transpired between the him, me, the wife, and my parents, I called it quits and have stopped whatever it was that was going on (which was mainly talk, talk, and talk.)
After months of silence, I received a text message from the wife saying all bad things about me being a mistress. Like duh! I'm not a mistress and I haven't even met her freaking husband. I told her that it's her husband who contacts me and not the other way around. She said she knows her husband's to blame, but I shouldn't reply. She's venting on me because, apparantly, she can't stop her husband from flirting around. I told her I got over my "loco" stage over her husband but she hasn't. She still not letting it go even if it's all over even before it started.
I was able to talk to one of the lawyers here in the office and he said I could sue her for damages in a civil case. I think I'm gonna do just that if she don't stop.
* * *
I pity wives (girlfriends) who build their worlds on their husbands (boyfriends). Somehow they have forgotten that there was once an individual, self-sufficient, independent, with their own identity, before they became part of a couple.
However, I would be lying if I say I didn't fall into this trap before - losing myself in the relationship. I did and I learned from that mistake. I am proud to say, though, that I didn't go psycho as these two women did.
I know of a girlfriend who stalks her ex-boyfriend in friendster. She keeps herself updated with him by what he posts there. Somehow, I never thought it possible that a person could change his/her profile so often. But apparantly, it works for my friend because she knows who he's with at the moment.
That kind of stalking is pretty acceptable because it's the silent type. I don't think her ex-boyfriend knows about it and is not bothered or paranoid to delete his friendster.
But the kind of story another friend, male this time, told me last week made me cringe and wanted me to disown the involved ex-girlfriend from womankind.
Apparantly, this girl is not silent in her stalking ways. She has the ex-boyfriend's password and is not ashamed to use it. She checks his friendster and email and conveniently blocks users and deletes emails from other girls (myself included, which is why he found out that she was snooping around.) When he changed his friendster password, she demanded to know what it was. She even got mad at him because he didn't tell her.
Goodness, girl, it's over between the two of you! Even if you were still together, it's still not right for you to know (and demand to know) his password unless he freely told you. Even if he did tell you, you shouldn't be checking his email without his permission. It's invasion of privacy!
Quite frankly, I would have told the guy it was his fault he didn't change his passwords. But then he never thought his ex-girlfriend would be such a biatch.
Speaking of biatches, I had received messages from the wife-from-hell. I used to be sorta-kinda infatuated with a certain married man, who I never physically met, but was able to communicate and connect with quite well.
To be fair, this guy helped me recover at the lowest point in my life (after the last breakup) but I knew that he would never leave his wife. In a way, it became solace for him to have someone else (for whatever his real reason, I don't know.) There's no formal relationship to speak of because (1) we never really met; (2) I was seeing other guys; and (3) he had other women on the side. Anyhoo, after what transpired between the him, me, the wife, and my parents, I called it quits and have stopped whatever it was that was going on (which was mainly talk, talk, and talk.)
After months of silence, I received a text message from the wife saying all bad things about me being a mistress. Like duh! I'm not a mistress and I haven't even met her freaking husband. I told her that it's her husband who contacts me and not the other way around. She said she knows her husband's to blame, but I shouldn't reply. She's venting on me because, apparantly, she can't stop her husband from flirting around. I told her I got over my "loco" stage over her husband but she hasn't. She still not letting it go even if it's all over even before it started.
I was able to talk to one of the lawyers here in the office and he said I could sue her for damages in a civil case. I think I'm gonna do just that if she don't stop.
I pity wives (girlfriends) who build their worlds on their husbands (boyfriends). Somehow they have forgotten that there was once an individual, self-sufficient, independent, with their own identity, before they became part of a couple.
However, I would be lying if I say I didn't fall into this trap before - losing myself in the relationship. I did and I learned from that mistake. I am proud to say, though, that I didn't go psycho as these two women did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home