ultimate massage
You would know I'm busy if I haven't updated my blog in two or three days. Recently, I've been extremely busy with work and stressed beyond my limits with what's been happening in my life.
Ultimately, the stress took its toll on my body -- my shoulders to be exact. Whenever this happens, I experience a certain heaviness in my shoulder blades and the muscles tense up big time -- they get really rock hard.
Yesterday, I couldn't bear the pain anymore so I decided to reward myself with a massage (reward in the sense that I got a little profit from a sideline business I have right now selling Marikina shoes.) I remembered this place I once had a massage that involved stretching, meaning the girl used her legs to lift me up in the air to stretch my back.
Before 6:00pm, I went to Palm Garden Spa in Strata 100, Ortigas and headed for the common bath. I took a quick shower and spent 5 minutes in the sauna to prepare myself to the ultimate massage experience.
Clearly, I wasn't disappointed.
Since I told the receptionist I badly needed stretching, the ordinary swedish massage turned into a thai massage in the process. This girl was walking on my legs and kneeling on my bag. You would hear sounds from my bones as she flexed my whole body. There were ticklish spots near the spinal column that I never knew existed and I realized that for a girl my size I was really flexible (yes, I could reach my toes and beyond.)
I was so relaxed that I was uninhibited to a point. The girl massaged even my breasts and I didn't care. When she lifted me up in the air and they were exposed, I ddin't care. Luckily, although I was in a common room, I was the only one they were servicing. (No, it didn't arouse my lesbian tendencies.)
Initially, I wanted to sleep through the massage. Unfortunately, at the start, there was this girl two beds down that was snoring like there's no tomorrow and I don't mean the small wheezing sound here. I'm picky when it comes to that. I can sleep anywhere but I can't sleep when there's somebody snoring. It's mandatory that I fall asleep first before the other person who snores heavily sleeps, which I think may cause a problem if I marry someone who snores like the guys in my dad's side.
It was a good thing though that I didn't fall asleep. Else, I wouldn't have fully appreciated the massage Analyn gave me to the minute detail. I think I can repeat what she did to me to someone else... Well, probably not the bone-popping stretches. I'm too scared I might dislodge something.
=)
Ultimately, the stress took its toll on my body -- my shoulders to be exact. Whenever this happens, I experience a certain heaviness in my shoulder blades and the muscles tense up big time -- they get really rock hard.
Yesterday, I couldn't bear the pain anymore so I decided to reward myself with a massage (reward in the sense that I got a little profit from a sideline business I have right now selling Marikina shoes.) I remembered this place I once had a massage that involved stretching, meaning the girl used her legs to lift me up in the air to stretch my back.
Before 6:00pm, I went to Palm Garden Spa in Strata 100, Ortigas and headed for the common bath. I took a quick shower and spent 5 minutes in the sauna to prepare myself to the ultimate massage experience.
Clearly, I wasn't disappointed.
Since I told the receptionist I badly needed stretching, the ordinary swedish massage turned into a thai massage in the process. This girl was walking on my legs and kneeling on my bag. You would hear sounds from my bones as she flexed my whole body. There were ticklish spots near the spinal column that I never knew existed and I realized that for a girl my size I was really flexible (yes, I could reach my toes and beyond.)
I was so relaxed that I was uninhibited to a point. The girl massaged even my breasts and I didn't care. When she lifted me up in the air and they were exposed, I ddin't care. Luckily, although I was in a common room, I was the only one they were servicing. (No, it didn't arouse my lesbian tendencies.)
Initially, I wanted to sleep through the massage. Unfortunately, at the start, there was this girl two beds down that was snoring like there's no tomorrow and I don't mean the small wheezing sound here. I'm picky when it comes to that. I can sleep anywhere but I can't sleep when there's somebody snoring. It's mandatory that I fall asleep first before the other person who snores heavily sleeps, which I think may cause a problem if I marry someone who snores like the guys in my dad's side.
It was a good thing though that I didn't fall asleep. Else, I wouldn't have fully appreciated the massage Analyn gave me to the minute detail. I think I can repeat what she did to me to someone else... Well, probably not the bone-popping stretches. I'm too scared I might dislodge something.
=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home