Monday, May 17, 2004

addicting habit: updating my blog

I have to admit, updating my blog is fast becoming an addiction of mine. I'm not talking about posting new entries... even editing existing ones! Some are just grammatical corrections, others adding pictures and paraphernalia. Still others, revising what I previously written cause I remembered something or it sounded better written another way.

Has blog ever thought about versioning posts???

My posts are getting longer and more frequent. I'm exhilarated with those that I have written because I never had the opportunity to verbalize my thoughts before. Sometimes it leaves me vulnerable, but with every post the world is simpler and clearer.

Now, I'm scared that I might end up with no (profound) thoughts in the future at the rate I'm going. I'm scared that I'm boring those who read my blog with my very long entries. I'm scared that I'd be judged for what I've written.

But then again, I don't write to be read. I write.

Not scared anymore. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home